martes, 6 de junio de 2017

Starting with Imperial Assault # 01: Core & First purchases

Hello everyone,

In this section on Imperial Assault I will tell you about my experience as a player: I will publish lists, tips and my progress and misadventures in this exciting game.

Resultado de imagen de imperial assault

Like most games, there is a core to start with in Imperial Assault. It includes all the necessary elements to play (tiles to build maps, miniatures, dice, cards, etc ...). Nowadays it is somewhat outdated with the current meta, but it is necessary to have it since there are deployment cards that are top in the lists (like Gideon, Luke, Stoormtroopers) and very interesting command cards (Take the Initiative and Element of Surprise).

In my situation in particular I purchased the core these past Christmas, in addition I bought the blister of C3-PO and R2-D2 since they are mythical and very charismatic characters of the saga (although later I discovered that C3-PO is included in most Top lists), but until recently I have not started to play with certain regularity to Imperial Assault.

As I said before, it is not easy to create a competitive list with the core in the current meta. There are quite a few oversized characters (although this seems to start to be corrected in future waves). However if you only have the core, a good recommendation would be a list of Stoormtroopers spam along with Probes Droids and / or some Nexu.

After reading the rules, playing some skirmish games, trying lists, characters, starting a campaign and discovering Vassal (very interesting) to play online, it was time to play my first tournament with my "great experience." But it will be in the next article where I will talk about it.

What do you think about the article? Any recommendations for beginners?

May the force be with you!

Greetings.

Jaborf.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario